Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do you remember??

It was a long time back, we were young restless things wanting to spend our life together. It was autumn and the leaves had just started abandoning the trees, but you came closer to me. We walked..and it was never stressful...we walked unknown roads and held hands for the first time. My heart skipped a beat when our fingers twined!!

The leaves under our feet gave away our mysterious presence in the dark street shrouded by dim lights.. we walked and the silence spoke to our hearts.. Do you remember how we greeted the morning sun and the evening moon..?? We though life was about love and we were young.

I still remember the day our eyes met for the first time, the first steps of an eventful journey.. I still remember the walk by the lake on an autumn evening... I still remember the first sunrise we watched together...

But now we are no longer young..life is so much more than just love.. We moved apart and the world played the devil's advocate..
But I still remember...Do you?

No comments: